The Partnership Fund by SDN supports ideas and initiatives that you are passionate about to create opportunities to bring singles together.
Who can apply?
- Application for funding is open all Singapore-registered organisations; not-for-profit organisations, public agencies, non- government organisations, grassroots organisations, professional bodies, and companies registered with the Accounting and Corporate Regulatory Authority of Singapore (ACRA). Proof of status must accompany application.
- School organisations and clubs
What kind of ideas can be funded?
SDN is looking for projects that meet the following desired outcomes:
- Conducive environment to meet new friends of the opposite gender
- Assist in encouraging relationships;
- Serves as an outreach platform to engage singles
Applications will be considered based on the merits of the proposal, which have to fit at least one of the guidelines below:
- Innovative and interesting programmes/events that promote interaction among singles
- Effective workshops that impart relationship building and social skills
How much funding?
SDN can provide co-funding of up to 80% depending on how strong and creative the proposal is in meeting the desired outcomes.
- For 10 - 100 participants, the funding shall be capped at $50/pax, up to a maximum of $5,000 in total
- For more than 100 participants, the funding shall be capped at $100/pax, up to a maximum of $20,000 in total
- Applications by student organisations will be capped at $5,000 per programme/event
SDN may consider commissioning special projects and partnerships that are deemed to be strategic and effective in meeting SDN objectives (for example, large-scale events that have strong traction with the singles, high visibility, etc.) and provide a higher funding quantum.