The Seed Kindness Fund (SKF) supports initiatives that champion kindness in the community for a more gracious Singapore.
- The project promotes and spreads kindness and graciousness in the community.
- The project has a feasible implementation plan, with adequate risk consideration.
- The project is aligned with our Seed Kindness Fund values.
- The project can take on any shape - outreach event, advertising campaign, social media campaign, poster design and so on.
- Youths aged 14 to 26
- For individuals or groups
- Passionate about making a positive difference to society on the issue of kindness.
- Able to seek endorsement from your school or organisation.